Realtors & Buyer Info
Find Realtors & Buyer Information for Bayport Condominiums
This page contains buyer information for people interested in buying a condominium at Bayport Condominiums in Cape Canaveral, FL. If you would like more information about Bayport please browse this site, visit the FAQ’s page or contact us.
Need A Certificate of Insurance
Every year some mortgage companies request new insurance certificates for Flood, Hazard or other coverage on the association property. Some even claim if you don’t have evidence of coverage, they will purchase a policy on your behalf. If you receive a request for any insurance certificates on association property, from your mortgage company our insurance agent has provided the following instructions.
Forward all certificate requests to his office to the attention of Certificates, and include:
- Name of your condo
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Mortgage company name and address listed on the request letter and fax number if noted. (also known as Mortgagee Clause, Usually a P.O. Box)
- Your mortgage account/Loan number.
- Note if you want a copy sent to you also, provide an email or fax #.
Submit requests by:
- Fax – 321-722-2158 – Attn: Certificates (Best if you can fax the letter from the mortgage holder. Just verify all of the above information is listed, as they don’t always list your condo name on their letter.)
- Go to our website and fill the request form out. (This is the fastest method.)
- Mail information or copy of mortgage letter to:
Ranew Insurance Agency
966 S. Wickham Rd
West Melbourne, Fl 32904