Association Dues for Bayport Condominiums
The Bayport Condominium Association of Brevard, Inc. has been formed to ensure the upkeep of the common elements and to protect the value of your new home. The Monthly Association fee represents each Homeowner’s allocation of the costs and fees necessary to own, insure and maintain the community.
The Current Monthly Maintenance Fee is $430.00
Monthly Maintenance Fees Cover:
- Property and casualty insurance on the residential buildings (the owners’ homes) and the Common Element improvements which may include, but is not limited to the elevators, pool and recreation building. Liability insurance for all the Common Elements.
- Utilities for all the Common Elements (Gas and electric).
- Exterior maintenance of the residential buildings, garages and pool area improvements (including roof repairs and replacement).
- Water and sewer usage for residents.
- Trash collection.
- Cable TV standard channels.
- Contribution to a reserve and replacement fund for future improvements.
- Exterior pest control and other miscellaneous expenses.